Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Please Leave a note...

Have you meditated on John 1:1 before and it led you all kinds of places?
I get so tripped up because I 'll be meditating on the beauty of Jesus, and then the next thing you know I getting revelation of the sacrifice of the cross, creation, redemption, the coming kingdom, the middle east war, and there I go!!!

I slow down, and ask myself, ,"God, what are you saying about who You are here?"

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:1-5

What are your revelations on this passage? Any good cross references it takes you to? I'd love to hear! thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I love how this passage tells us that Jesus IS God. It to... takes me to the cross...to all the miricles He performed. Your right...one can get lost in the search for more of Jesus.

    I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input! yes, I have read lots of your articles, thanks!

    ReplyDelete